The Continuous checks page of the Checkr Dashboard has three tabs:
- Bulk action
- Ineligible persons
- Driver record reports (DL 414)
The "Ineligible persons" and "Driver record reports (DL 414)" tabs appear only for accounts with Continuous MVR (motor vehicle record) enabled.
Use the "Bulk action" tab to perform bulk actions, check their status, and download processing errors.
Start a bulk action
To start a bulk action, use the steps below:
- From the "Bulk action" tab, select "Start bulk action."
- Select a continuous product and an action to perform.
- Confirm that your CSV file meets the requirements below:
- Case-sensitive column names in the first row
- A column called “candidate_id”
- Each row with the individual's Checkr-assigned unique candidate ID
- Fewer than 500,000 rows
- No personally identifiable information (PII)
- A column called, “state code,” for 2-character United States abbreviations (example: TX)
- A column called, “custom_node_id” (also known as a custom ID)
If you’re enrolling or updating individuals, select the checkbox that certifies the tasks below:
- You provided required disclosures to all individuals.
- You received proper consent from all individuals.
Some states charge a fee for each driver enrollment.
After the bulk action finishes processing, you receive a confirmation email.
The "Enrollment history" section lists the status of each bulk action:
- Processing: The bulk action is processing.
- Complete: The bulk action finished processing with no errors.
- Review: The bulk action finished processing with errors.
When the bulk action has errors, you can download an errors CSV file from the Errors column. The errors CSV file has the information below:
- The individual's Checkr-assigned unique candidate ID
- Error reason
You can download the original bulk action CSV file from the File column.
The "Ineligible persons" tab lists drivers removed from Continuous MVR because of an error.
When you enroll a driver in Continuous MVR, the driver license information comes from a previously completed MVR report (Continuous MVR prerequisites). States can remove enrollments for invalid or outdated personally identifying information. Continuous MVR errors can happen immediately after enrollment or up to 30 days later.
The Ineligible persons tab shows all individuals removed from Continuous MVR in the last 30 days and the information below:
- Removal date
- Candidate ID (Checkr-assigned unique ID for the individual)
- Individual’s name
- Error reason
You can download the last 90 days of your account’s error history. If you need more than 90 days of errors, contact Checkr.
California drivers only: Driver record reports (DL 414)
Checkr interacts with the California Employer Pull Notice (EPN) program so that you can monitor the driver’s records of people who drive for you.
A driver’s record, also called driver license (DL) printout (DL 414), has the information below:
- Abstracts of convictions
- Driver license application information
You can search for DL 414 documents by candidate ID and DL 414 creation date.
To download a PDF of a candidate's DL 414 documents, click the Download link in the "DL 414 Form" column.
For compliance purposes, Checkr provides an audit log of each time someone downloads a DL 414 document. To download an audit report log, select "Download audit report."