Welcome to Checkr!
This guide will walk you through the Checkr / TeamSnap integration process, and outline how to use the Checkr dashboard for the background check process.
The following items are required to initiate TeamSnap / Checkr integration.
- Admin access to both Checkr and TeamSnap to complete this process.
Create a Checkr account
- If your company does not yet have a Checkr account, one must be created before integrating with TeamSnap.
- To initiate integration, go to the Directory. Scroll down to the candidate's section and select Start Running Background Check.
- To create an account for use with TeamSnap:
- If you are already a Checkr customer, select Sign In to connect your current Checkr account to TeamSnap.
- If you are not a current Checkr customer, fill out the needed fields, select Sign Up to create a Checkr account, and add your company information.
- Next, enter payment information - credit card or bank information. Invoices for background checks will come directly from Checkr, not from TeamSnap. (Payment information may be edited on the Checkr dashboard after the account has been created.)
- Select Finish Sign Up which will submit the account to Checkr for review. Once the credentialing process is complete, Checkr will notify both TeamSnap and you to begin ordering background checks through the TeamSnap platform.
Order Background Checks
- Once your TeamSnap and Checkr accounts are connected, return to the Directory to order a background check.
- Select Start Background Check for a candidate.
- Choose an email address for the candidate and select Use Selected Email.
- Select a Package and select Order Background Check.
- Once the background check has been ordered, the status of the report will be listed in the TeamSnap Directory page. When the background check is complete select the report and review the details. For more information on reports and report statuses, see How do I interpret a background report.
Use the Checkr Dashboard
While the TeamSnap integration allows users to order background checks and view their status, the following features are available only within Checkr: