Use the "Adverse actions" page in the Checkr Dashboard to search for candidates involved in the adverse action process. Candidates can be at any stage in the process:
- Received a pre-adverse action email
- Filed a dispute
- Received a post-adverse action email
Play the Checkr Academy video below to learn how to access the "Adverse actions" page in the Checkr Dashboard.
Search for candidates
To search for candidates, take an action below:
- Enter a keyword.
- Select a status.
- Enter a timeframe during which the adverse action was in process.
You can apply a combination of filters to your search.
For accounts with a hierarchy and at least one node, compliance locations determine the default waiting period between the pre- and post-adverse action emails.
All reports in the dashboard include the dates below:
- When the candidate received the pre-adverse action email
- When the candidate will receive the post-adverse action email
To manage the adverse action process, open the candidate's report.
Status filters include the ones below:
- Pending: The candidate received the pre-adverse action email for a motor vehicle records (MVR) search. The post-adverse action email awaits your approval. After the required waiting period, you can send the pending post-adverse action email.
- The Pending status applies only for MVR searches. All other searches show Scheduled for candidates awaiting post-adverse action emails.
- Scheduled: The candidate received the pre-adverse action email. You scheduled delivery of the post-adverse action email after the required waiting period. The candidate won't automatically receive the post-adverse action email on the scheduled date in the situations below:
- The candidate disputes information in the report.
- You or Checkr cancels the adverse action process.
- Complete: The candidate received the post-adverse action email, completing the process.
- Dispute: The candidate filed a dispute, and Checkr has started an investigation. Disputes that happen during the adverse action process have two effects:
- The scheduled email automatically cancels.
- The dispute prevents you from taking action during the 30-day investigation timeframe.
- Paused: You paused the adverse action process.
- Canceled: Either you or Checkr canceled the adverse action process.
- Undeliverable: The pre-adverse action email was undeliverable. Reports with this status require your manual intervention. Select the alert icon, and then select the "Remove suppression" button.
- All: List all candidates involved in the adverse action process, even those who completed the process.