Only users with the correct permissions can access the Packages page in the Checkr Dashboard. If you need access to this page, work with your admin.
Create a custom package
To create a custom package of searches, use the steps below:
- Select the "Create new package" button.
- Set the candidate's work location.
- Select the package you want. The total appears with fees at the right.
- Review available add-ons, and use the Add button to select ones for your package. Below the package summary, you can name the package and save it for later.
Add searches to a package
Checkr offers searches that you can add to existing packages. Some customization options might be unavailable through partner integrations, and some searches might take additional setup time.
To add searches to an existing package, use the steps below:
- Select the pencil icon on the package you want to edit.
- Select Add on the search you want to add. If you want to save this package for later use, name it.
- Select Save.
You can also add searches using the "Order background check" button on the Checkr Dashboard:
- Select "Order background check."
- Set the candidate's location.
- Proceed based on which invitation method you prefer:
- Up to 200 candidates: Enter the candidates' email addresses, and select Continue.
- Up to 5,000 candidates: Select Upload CSV, attach the file, and select Upload.
- Select a package and optional additional searches.
- Review and then submit your order.
Unavailable county or state records
If records are unavailable for a state or county search in a package, contact Checkr to enable your account to skip those searches. You decide whether to reorder full or partial searches when records are available.
Assign nodes to a package
If your account has nodes, you can assign them to packages. Child nodes inherit packages from their parents in addition to packages you add directly to them.
To assign new nodes to or remove nodes from a selected package, use the steps below:
- Select a package, and then select "Assign nodes."
- Use the Search Node List field to search for nodes in your hierarchy. You can search by name or by custom ID. To show only nodes currently assigned to the package, select the "Show only selected nodes" checkbox.
- Select the nodes you want to assign to or remove from the package.
- Select Yes to confirm and save your changes.
Delete a package
If you no longer need a package, you can delete it using the steps below:
- Select the Actions column of the package you want to delete.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete the package.