You can use the Invoices tab on the "Payment & billing" page of the Checkr Dashboard to do the tasks below:
- Quickly review past invoices and their payment status.
- Download a CSV file of the invoice's specific charges.
The Invoices tab has the columns below:
- Month: Find the month that Checkr issued the invoice.
- Amount: Find the total for the invoice.
- Reports: Download the invoice's report_usage.csv file. This file shows the report, candidate, search, and invoice fee.
- Invoice: Download a PDF for the invoice.
- Status: Find whether the listed invoice is currently pending or paid.
If your account has a hierarchy with at least one node, invoices show two additional columns:
- Cost center: Find the name of the node associated with the background check.
- Hierarchy: List the cost center's parent, its parent’s parent, and so on to a root node.
For more information about invoice charges and timing, refer to a resource below:
- Frequently asked questions about payment and billing in the Checkr Help Center
- Fee information on the Checkr website