How you order your first background check depends on whether Checkr set up your account:
- If Checkr already set up and verified your account or you have a partner integration, use Order a candidate's report.
If your account migrated from GoodHire, you must first set up your payment information.
- If you're creating your account yourself, without help from Checkr, use the steps below to get started ordering your first background check.
- On Checkr's website, select "Start for free."
- Enter your personal information, and select "Get started."
- Enter a password for your Checkr account.
- Enter your business information.
- Select whether you hire in multiple locations.
- Select the checkbox to certify your permissible purpose for ordering background checks.
- Select Next.
- Enter your payment information, and select Next.
- Select a package and optional additional searches.
- Enter the candidates' email addresses, and select "Place order." Checkr sends emails with invitation links.
The background check you ordered starts immediately after Checkr verifies your account.