How do I add a new package to my account?Read More
To add searches to an existing package, use the steps below:
- Select the pencil icon on the package you want to edit.
- Select Add on the search you want to add. If you want to save this package for later use, name it.
- Select Save.
You can also add searches using the Order background check button on the Checkr Dashboard:
- At the left of the Checkr Dashboard, select Order background check.
- Select the candidate's work location (optional) and package (required).
- Click Select add-ons.
- Select the search type to show specific searches.
- Review pricing, and then select a specific search with the Add button.
- Select Continue.
- Select the checkbox to confirm your permissible purpose for a background check.
- Enter up to 25 email addresses to receive the invitation.
- Select Send Invitations. The listed candidates will receive an email with the invitation link.
Are international screenings available to GoodHire customers?Read More
Are international screenings available to GoodHire customers?
Yes, Checkr offers international screenings. The 3 international packages listed below will be automatically added to your new Checkr account.
- International Basic +
- International Professional
- International Professional +
Can I keep the same screening package(s) I used at GoodHire?Read More
Can I keep the same screening package(s) I used at GoodHire?
The package setup for your account depends on when you move your GoodHire account to Checkr.
If you move your account when prompted, a package(s) will already be set up on your account. To make any changes to packages, contact Checkr Customer Support.
If you move your account early (before being prompted), you will review the available screenings and work with Checkr Customer Support to build a package(s).