FAQs about Checkr packagesRead MoreCheckr offers pre-built packages with common combinations of Checkr's most frequently requested searches. For a full list of Checkr’s default packages, refer to Available packages and add-ons.
Some searches are available as add-ons.
Users with the correct permissions can create and customize existing packages to fit your needs. To learn which searches you can add to an existing package, refer to Available packages and add-ons. For how to create and customize packages, refer to Manage packages.
If you need to change your organization's packages and can't access the Packages page of the Checkr Dashboard, work with your account administrator or contact Checkr.
Some customization options might be unavailable through partner integrations, and some searches might take additional setup time.
Each organization has unique needs, so it’s important to ensure that your package includes comprehensive searches suitable for the role. For example, if you’re hiring a delivery driver, you might want your package to include a motor vehicle record (MVR) search.
This content isn't legal advice. Consult your legal counsel about your compliance obligations and best practices.
You can find your selected packages on the Packages page of the Checkr Dashboard. The Packages page also shows which searches each package includes.
For information about package prices, visit Checkr's pricing page.
Available packages and add-onsRead More
Checkr offers the packages below:
- Basic+ package
- County search (7-year)
- International search (or adverse media search)
- Global watchlist search
- International Professional
- International Professional package
- Identity document validation
As of June 1, 2022, Checkr no longer offers standard and premium packages. If you bought these packages, your account will continue to show them.
If you need a different package, you can create a custom one.
Admin and restricted admin roles can add searches to a package.
- County civil search (7-year): Search county courts for civil records. This search returns county-level lawsuits that name the candidate as a plaintiff or as a defendant.
- Federal civil search: Search the federal record database for civil records in federal district courts. This search returns federal lawsuits that name the candidate as a plaintiff or as a defendant.
Clinic-based drug tests
Drug tests: Add clinic-based drug tests that your account already has. To add drug tests to your account, contact Checkr. Common drug tests include the ones below:
- 5-panel no THC
- Instant 5-panel
- 9-panel no THC
- Non-DOT breath alcohol test
- Credit reports: Add a search for publicly available financial information, such as the types below:
- Accounts in collections
- Amounts owed
- Credit and payment history
- Tax liens
- County search (7-year): Search for records in relevant county courts as indicated by pointer searches, such as an SSN trace or national criminal search.
- State search (7-year): Search for records in relevant state criminal records databases as indicated by pointer searches, such as an SSN trace or national criminal search.
- Federal search: Search the federal record database for criminal records in federal district courts.
- Global watchlist search: Search government and regulatory databases that list individuals who are either prohibited from certain industries, such as healthcare and finance, or who are on “most wanted” criminal lists.
- Fraud Abuse Control Information System (FACIS) Level 1: Search databases for records of adverse actions against individuals and entities in the healthcare field. This search meets minimum federal requirements.
- FACIS Level 3: Search databases for records of adverse actions against individuals and entities in the healthcare field. This search exceeds minimum federal requirements.
Motor vehicle records
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) report: Search driving history from a given state’s department of motor vehicles or similar government entity. This search includes driving-related records that a criminal search might not show.
Occupational health screenings
Select a section below to show the list of available tests:
- Height/weight, blood pressure
- Kraus Weber evaluation
- Lift testing L1 50 pounds
- Lift testing L2 75 pounds
- Non-DOT physical
- Vision test Ishihara
- Vision test Jaeger
- Vision test Snellen
- Vision test Titmus
- Chest x-ray 1 view
- Chest x-ray 2 view
- Oxford TSpot TB
- Quantiferon Gold TB test
- TB chest x-ray
- TB PPD test 1
- TB PPD test 2
- Influenza vaccine
- Titer hepatitis A
- Titer hepatitis B HbsAb
- Titer hepatitis B HbsAb
- Titer hepatitis C antibody
- Titer MMR
- Titer mumps
- Titer rubella
- Titer varicella antibody IgG
- Vaccine hepatitis A
- Vaccine hepatitis B 1
- Vaccine hepatitis B 2
- Vaccine hepatitis B 3
- Vaccine MMR 1
- Vaccine MMR 2
- Vaccine Tdap
- Vaccine varicella 1
- Vaccine varicella 2
- ASR test
- OSHA respirator questions
- Pulmonary function
- Pulmonary function with OSHA questions
- Respirator fit test qualitative
- Respirator fit test quantitative
- Education verification: Confirm the candidate’s provided education or certification history.
- Employment verification: Confirm the candidate's provided work history.
- Personal reference verification: A researcher asks people the candidate chooses a series of questions about the candidate's relationship and character.
- Professional reference verification: A researcher asks people the candidate chooses a series of questions about the candidate's relationship and work ability.
- Professional license verification: Verify that the candidate has an existing professional license that’s active and in good standing.
These searches apply to candidates who live outside the United States (US):
- International search: Search for criminal records outside the US. If no records are found, an adverse media search happens. Additional charges might apply.
- International education verification: Confirm the candidate’s provided education or certification history outside of the United States.
- International employment verification: Confirm the candidate’s provided work history outside of the United States.
- International identity document validation: Confirm the authenticity and validity of a candidate’s passport, national ID, or driver's license and cross-checks against government databases.
- International global watchlist: This search identifies whether a candidate is on domestic or international watchlists. This search includes several international, government, and regulatory databases that identify individuals who are either prohibited from certain industries, such as healthcare and finance, or are on criminal lists.
These searches apply to candidates who currently live in the US but used to live outside the US:
- Out-of-country history search: Search for criminal records outside the US. If no records are found, an adverse media search happens. Additional charges might apply.
- Out-of-country history education verification: Confirm the candidate’s provided education or certification history outside the United States.
- Out-of-country history employment verification: Confirm the candidate’s provided work history outside of the United States.