Contact Checkr customer support >
Checkr supports all issues Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm Pacific time.
Chat with a live agent
Checkr's chatbot answers common questions from the bottom right of the Checkr Dashboard and the Help Center. You can also launch the chatbot by clicking here.
To get started, select "I run background checks on others." The chatbot suggests Help Center articles that might help with your issue.
During available hours, you can chat with a support agent by entering "agent" in the chat.
Outside of available hours, submit a request instead.
- Turn on sound: Enable or disable sound.
- Change language: Select English or Español.
- Email transcript: Enter your email address to receive a chat transcript.
Submit a request
Submit your support request using Checkr's request form. You will receive an email confirmation of your request, and you can continue the conversation there.
To review requests you’ve submitted or been copied on, use the steps below:
- In the Checkr Help Center, sign in using your Checkr Dashboard credentials.
- Select Requests from the menu next to your name and account photo.
You can add comments to requests.
Accepted comments appear publicly with your full name. Submit comments only if you agree to these terms.
You must sign in to the Checkr Dashboard to submit a support request.