To log into the Candidate Portal:
Enter the following information as you provided it during your application process:
- Phone number
- Social Security number (SSN)
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Click Get Status.
If you're having trouble logging in with the information above or did not share your SSN, click Didn't share your SSN? Try logging in with your email. This will take you to a candidate authentication login window. To log into the Candidate Portal from this page:
- Enter your DOB and email.
- Click Continue.
Upon clicking Continue, Checkr will email you a unique link to access your background check report.
Non-US candidates can use one of the following Candidate Portals:
- International Candidate Portal - used when a candidate's work location is based in a country other than the US, Philippines, or Singapore
- International Candidate Portal (Philippines and Singapore) - used when the candidate’s work location is based in the Philippines or Singapore
If you are experiencing issues when attempting to log in, it could be because of the following:
- An error in your credentials. Please contact the company you applied with to confirm the information on file.
- The background check has not begun. Occasionally, there can be a brief delay between when you apply to a company and the company’s system ordering the background check. You cannot log into the Candidate Portal until the company has requested the background check.
- Your background check is more than 12 months old. For security and privacy purposes, reports completed more than 1 year ago are not available on the Candidate Portal. If you need a copy of an old report or have a question about an old report, please submit a request to our support team.