To log into the Candidate Portal:
1. Enter your date of birth (DOB) and the email address you submitted when agreeing to your background check.
2. Click Continue. A confirmation screen will appear, letting you know that Checkr sent you an email that will allow you to securely access your account.
3. Navigate to your email inbox and open the email from Checkr.
This link will expire 30 minutes after it is generated. Be sure to click the link within 30 minutes of requesting it, or you'll need to request a new link by repeating this process.
If the issue persists, contact Checkr Support.
4. Click the View My Background Check link within the email.
This link will bring you directly into your Candidate Portal account.
If you cannot find the email in your inbox, check the following:
- Confirm that you used the correct email address,
- Confirm that you entered your DOB correctly, and
- Check your Spam folder
If you are experiencing issues when attempting to log in, it could be because of the following:
- An error in your credentials. Please contact the company you applied with to confirm the information on file.
- The background check has not begun. Occasionally there can be a brief delay between when you applied to a company and the company’s system ordering the background check. You will not be able to log into the Candidate Portal until the company has requested the background check.
- Your background check is more than 12 months old. For security and privacy purposes, reports that were completed more than 12 months ago are not available on the Candidate Portal. If you need a copy of an old report or have a question about an old report, please submit a request to our support team.
Clicking Having trouble signing in? will route you to the previous version of the Candidate Portal login screen. This will allow you to use more personal identification information to access your portal.
If you receive an error message asking you to generate a new access link, repeat the link generation process by returning to step 1 of this article.
If these suggestions do not solve your login issues, please submit a request to our support team.