What happens if a candidate misses the occupational health screening deadline and their pass expires?
Once the screening window has closed the pass will expire and the report suspend. To send an updated screening pass:
- Open the Candidate’s report in the Checkr Dashboard
- Navigate to the Health screening appointment section
- Select Email Candidate and Send updated screening pass
After an updated screening pass is shared:
- The report will be pushed out of the suspended status and into a pending status.
- The same clinic previously used will be applied to the new passport
- The expiration date of the screening pass will be updated according to the account/package setting
Note: If a candidate had NOT scheduled at their chosen clinic, the customer can still resend the screening invitation by selecting Email Candidate and Re-send screening invitation button.