|Please note: These Account Hierarchy User Guides are for our customers who have Account Hierarchy Management enabled. If your account is not yet using this feature, please refer to our Checkr Dashboard User Guides.|
The Invoices & Documents page allows admins to view or download Checkr-issued invoices for your organization, or download a copy of your account's W-9. Use this page to:
The Invoices tab allows you to quickly review past invoices, their payment status, and to download a CSV file of the specific charges included in each invoice.
- Month and Amount list the month the invoice was issued, and its total.
- Reports lists a report_usage.csv for each invoice, which itemizes each report, candidate, screening, and fee represented by the invoice.
- Invoice provides a downloadable PDF for each invoice.
- Status displays whether the listed invoice is currently Pending or Paid.
Invoices also include two columns specific to Account Hierarchy Management:
- Cost Center: the name of the node associated with the background check.
- Hierarchy: a list of the Cost Center's parent, its parent’s parent, and all the way up the tree until a root node is reached.
Note: This access is available only to admins and is in addition to the email invoice issued to the address listed in Settings > Account Settings > Billing Email.
For more information on the charges listed and the timing of invoices, see Billing and Invoices: Frequently Asked Questions in the Checkr Help Center, or Additional Pricing Information on the Checkr corporate site.
The Documents tab provides a link to download a PDF copy of your account's most recent W-9, for tax purposes.