Some Checkr partners directly handle billing and invoicing.
The "Payment & billing" page in the Checkr Dashboard allows admins to do the tasks below:
- Set up or change payment information at any time.
- Open or download Checkr-issued invoices for your organization.
- Download a copy of your account's W-9.
In the Payment tab, you can add or edit payment information and update your billing email address.
Use the steps below to update your billing email address:
- In the Billing email field, enter the updated email address.
- Click the Update my account button.
If your monthly invoices are less than $2,500, Checkr asks you to provide a payment method for automatically paying your account's invoices each month. The payment method can be either a bank account or credit card, and you can add one of each.
Add bank account information
Checkr can process invoices through a linked banking account, called an Automated Clearing House account. To allow Checkr to process invoices through a bank account, enter the information below:
- Account holder’s name
- Routing number
- Account number
After your account information saves, your bank account will show 2 microdeposits in 2-4 business days. To verify your bank account, enter both deposit amounts in the Payment tab. Checkr can process payments only for verified bank accounts.
Add credit card information
To allow Checkr to process invoices through a linked credit card, enter the information below:
- Credit card holder’s name
- Card number
- Security code
- Expiration date
You can use the Invoices tab to do the tasks below:
- Quickly review past invoices and their payment status.
- Download a CSV file of the invoice's specific charges.
The Invoices tab has the columns below:
- Month: Find the month that Checkr issued the invoice.
- Amount: Find the total for the invoice.
- Reports: Download the invoice's report_usage.csv file. This file shows the report, candidate, search, and invoice fee.
- Invoice: Download a PDF for the invoice.
- Status: Find whether the listed invoice is currently pending or paid.
If your account has a hierarchy with at least one node, invoices show two additional columns:
- Cost center: Find the name of the node associated with the background check.
- Hierarchy: List the cost center's parent, its parent’s parent, and so on to a root node.
For more information about invoice charges and timing, refer to a resource below:
- Frequently asked questions about payment and billing in the Checkr Help Center
- Fee information on the Checkr website
The Documents tab has two download links:
- Checkr's W-9 form: PDF of Checkr's most recent W-9 for tax purposes
- Checkr Customer Payment Information: PDF of Checkr's ACH information