There are several steps in this process.
- The French Authorities email the candidate from email@example.com.
- The candidate must respond to the email sent by the French Authorities and confirm their application.
- The French Authorities will process the search and email the certificate/result to the candidate (usually completed within 7-8 days after the candidate responds).
- Once the certificate is received by the candidate, the candidate needs to upload a copy to Checkr.
- Finally, Checkr can formally initiate the background check.