When a driver is enrolled in Continuous MVR, the driver's license information is obtained from a previously completed MVR report (see Continuous MVR prerequisites). Invalid or stale PII may lead to enrollment rejections by the state. Continuous MVR errors can occur immediately after enrollment or up to 30 days after enrollment.
Use the Continuous Services page to obtain a list of rejected drivers to facilitate subscription management. Checkr will provide a new list of rejected drivers once a month.
Continuous Services dashboard
The Checkr Dashboard’s Continuous Services page provides two tabs: Rejected Candidates, and Driver Record Reports (DL 414).
- Use the Rejected Candidates tab to obtain a list of drivers rejected from Continuous MVR each month. Candidates may be listed both for automated un-enrollments (due to Adverse Action or other qualifying events) and for monthly enrollment errors.
- Use the Driver Record Reports (DL 414) tab to obtain the required DL 414 document for each of your enrolled drivers.
For rejected candidates, a CSV is generated on the first of each month which lists all drivers rejected the previous month, and the reason for their rejection. A “New” tag appears next to CSVs that have not yet been downloaded by any user on the account.
The rejected drivers CSV includes the following information (when available):
- Candidate ID (Checkr-assigned unique ID for the candidate)
- Candidate name
- Custom Candidate ID (optional customer-assigned unique ID for the candidate)
- Subscription ID
- Time candidate was subscribed
- Time candidate was unsubscribed
- Error reason