Welcome to Checkr!
This guide will walk you through the Checkr / Secureframe integration process and outline how to use the Checkr dashboard for the background check process.
The following items are required to access the Checkr integration within your Secureframe account. Admin access to Checkr and Secureframe
Create a Checkr account
If your company does not yet have a Checkr account, one must be created before integrating with Secureframe.
- To initiate the integration, navigate to the Integrations tab on the far left of the site. From there, you’ll see Available Integrations - Locate the Checkr integration and select Connect
- To create an account for use with Secureframe:
- If you are already a Checkr customer, select Sign In to connect your current Checkr account to Secureframe.
- If you are not a current Checkr customer, fill out the needed fields, select Sign Up to create a Checkr account, and add your company information.
- Next, enter payment information - credit card or bank information. Invoices for background checks will come directly from Checkr, not from Secureframe. (Payment information may be edited on the Checkr dashboard after the account has been created.)
- Select Finish Sign Up, which will submit the account to Checkr for review. Once the credentialing process is complete, Checkr will notify both Secureframe and you to begin ordering background checks through the Secureframe platform.
Order Background Checks
- To order a background check, return to your dashboard and select which Personnel you’d like to order checks for.
- Customize your onboarding settings and select the background check package.
- Once the background check has been ordered, the status of the report will be listed in the dashboard. Select the report to review details. For more information on reports and report statuses, see How do I interpret a background report.
Use the Checkr Dashboard
While the Secureframe integration allows users to order background checks and view their status, the following features are available only within Checkr:
- Background check invitation links
- Full background check report results
- Adverse Action initiation and processing tools
- Create customizable packages and add-ons
- Checkr settings