My candidate missed their drug screening deadline and their pass expired. How can I send them a new screening pass?
Once the screening window has closed the pass will expire and the report suspend. To send an updated screening pass:
- Open the Candidate’s report in the Checkr Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Health screening appointment section.
- Select Email Candidate and Send updated screening pass.
After an updated screening pass is shared:
- The report will be pushed out of the suspended status and into a pending status.
- The same clinic previously used will be applied to the new passport
- The expiration date of the screening pass will be updated according to the account/package setting
Note: If a candidate had NOT scheduled at their chosen clinic, the customer can still resend the screening invitation by selecting Email Candidate and Re-send screening invitation button.