Checkr offers Assess Standard as a more affordable version of Assess. Assess Standard helps streamline your team’s adjudication process.
First, you set powerful and flexible adjudication guidelines. Based on your rules, Assess Standard assigns a status to records in the completed reports. Reports that meet your criteria are assessed as Clear, and you can automatically engage those candidates. You can then focus on reviewing reports that need your attention.
Customized, role-based adjudication guidelines
Customize adjudication guidelines for any role based on the information below:
- Age of the record
- Candidate's age at the time of offense
- Record severity
- Record type
More efficient adjudication
Assess Standard can help reduce the number of reports that need manual review by up to 70%.
AuFiltering records based on the guidelines your adjudicator sets can reduce your time manually reviewing reports by up to 80%.
Assess Standard helps you standardize eligibility decisions for your candidate pool. By setting your rules to show only the records you care about, you can reduce the risk of human error and bias. Targeted and consistent review processes help you with the tasks below:
- Help demonstrate your compliance.
- Make informed decisions about your policies based on real data.
Assess Standard doesn't replace your compliance program, particularly your background check review and adjudication practices. Assess Standard applies your defined guidelines to records to help your review and adjudication practices.
As a consumer reporting agency, Checkr doesn't adjudicate records for you. You should consult your legal counsel about which Assess Standard settings best fit your needs, including the topics below:
- How to apply your company’s review and adjudication practices to Assess Standard
- How your use of Assess Standard might affect your responsibilities under applicable federal and state laws
Possible report statuses for Assess Standard
When a report completes, Assess Standard compares records to your eligibility guidelines and assigns 1 of 2 possible statuses. The assigned status appears in the Assessment column on the Candidates page of the dashboard:
- Clear: No records in this report have potentially adverse information, or information you need to evaluate based on your guidelines.
- Review: At least 1 record in this report needs evaluation based on your guidelines.