|Please note: These Account Hierarchy User Guides are for our customers who have Account Hierarchy Management enabled. If your account is not yet using this feature, please refer to our Checkr Dashboard User Guides.|
The Adverse Action page allows you to view candidates involved in the Adverse Action process. Use this page to:
Once found, click into the Report to manage the Adverse Action process.
Search for candidates
To search for candidates, enter a Keyword, select a Status, or enter a time frame during which the Adverse Action was in process (from Pre-Adverse Action to cancellation or Post-Adverse Action notification). Any combination of filters may be applied for the search.
Compliance Geos are used to determine the default waiting period between Pre-Adverse Action and Post-Adverse Action notifications.
Note: All listed Reports will include the date on which the Pre-Adverse action (and Post-Adverse Action, when applicable) notifications were sent or are scheduled to be sent.
Available Status filters include:
- Pending: The Pre-Adverse Action notice has been sent and the Post-Adverse Action notice is awaiting your approval. Once the required waiting period has passed, the pending Post-Adverse notification may be sent by clicking Send post-notice.
- Note: This status is for MVR checks only. All other checks will list candidates awaiting Post-Adverse Action notices as Scheduled, not Pending.
- Scheduled: The Pre-Adverse Action notice has been sent, and the Post-Adverse Action notice is scheduled based on the required waiting period. Unless the Report is disputed or the Adverse Action is cancelled, the Post-Adverse notification will be sent automatically on the scheduled date.
- Complete: The Post-Adverse Action notice has been sent, or the Adverse Action has been cancelled, completing the Adverse Action process.
- Dispute: The candidate has filed a dispute, initiating a reinvestigation by the Checkr team. If filed during the Adverse Action process, the dispute will automatically cancel any scheduled Adverse Action notification and suspend your ability to take action during the 30 day reinvestigation window.
- Canceled: The Adverse Action process has been cancelled, either by you or Checkr.
- Undeliverable: The Pre-Adverse Action email was undeliverable. Reports with this status require your manual intervention.
- All: Returns a list of all candidates involved in the Adverse Action process, even those for whom the process is complete.