Checkr cannot initiate a new report for you. Please contact the company you applied with to request a new report.
Articles in this section
- I did not give consent to run my background check to the company I applied with.
- I've turned my life around and my background check report doesn't reflect who I am today. How do I explain that?
- Why are you denying me employment based on information from a long time ago?
- If I have a criminal record that was dismissed, can I still get a job?
- What will companies do with the arrest information that appears on my report?
- My report is old and I’d like to request a new one
- How do I get a refund for my report?