Checkr is not involved in the hiring process and does not evaluate the information returned on your report. Please contact the company you applied with for information on how it uses the information returned on your report
Articles in this section
- I did not give consent to run my background check to the company I applied with.
- I've turned my life around and my background check report doesn't reflect who I am today. How do I explain that?
- Why are you denying me employment based on information from a long time ago?
- If I have a criminal record that was dismissed, can I still get a job?
- What will companies do with the arrest information that appears on my report?
- My report is old and I’d like to request a new one
- How do I get a refund for my report?