Consent is given to the company requesting your background check, NOT Checkr. If you have any questions or concerns about consent, please reach out to the company you applied with.
Articles in this section
- I did not give consent to run my background check to the company I applied with.
- I've turned my life around and my background check report doesn't reflect who I am today. How do I explain that?
- Why are you denying me employment based on information from a long time ago?
- If I have a criminal record that was dismissed, can I still get a job?
- What will companies do with the arrest information that appears on my report?
- My report is old and I’d like to request a new one
- How do I get a refund for my report?