If you have questions about your Health Check screening, why it has been requested, or screening locations, please contact the company you applied with directly. Checkr simply processes the Health Check screenings requested by customers.
To complete your Health Check, you’ll receive an invitation and be asked to schedule an appointment at a location convenient to you within 3 days of receiving the invitation using Checkr’s Candidate Portal.
- If your invitation has expired please ask the company you applied with to send you a new invitation.
Once you’ve scheduled your appointment, you’ll receive a screening pass that will be emailed to you and available in the Candidate Portal. Please download and print the screening pass, and bring it with you when you arrive at the screening location for your appointment. The screening pass will indicate how much time you have to complete your Health Check.
Many Health Checks include a drug screening. Results for drug screenings will be negative or non-negative.
- Negative means the drug screen returned clear.
- Non-negative means the drug screen returned positive results for one of the drugs on the panel.
If your results are non-negative, a Medical Review Officer (MRO) will review your report.
- The MRO will call you to ask if you have a current prescription for any positive results. The MRO will try to call you 3 times in 24 hours.
- If you’re able to provide a current prescription for any positive results, your results will be revised to negative.
You can also proactively contact an MRO at (786) 316-9156, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
Contact Checkr’s Candidate Experience team: