If you’ve been invited to participate in a drug screening by the company you applied with, please contact the company directly if you have any questions about the drug screening, or why a drug screening has been requested. Checkr simply processes the drug screening requested by the company.
You’ll be asked to schedule an appointment at a location convenient to you within 3 days of receipt of the invitation.
One you’ve scheduled your appointment, you’ll receive a donor pass that will be available in the Candidate Portal and also emailed to you. Please download the donor pass to present at the lab where the tests will be performed.
Results for drug screenings will be negative or non-negative.
- Negative means the drug screen returned clear
- Non-negative means you tested positive for one of the drugs on the panel
- If your results are non-negative, a Medical Review Officer (MRO) will review your report.
- The MRO will call you to ask if you have a current prescription. They will try to call you 3 times in 24 hours.
- If the MRO speaks with you, and you’re able to provide a current prescription, your results will be listed as negative.