Paying a ticket does not guarantee that the department of motor vehicle (“DMV”) will remove a violation from your motor vehicle record. When your motor vehicle record was requested from your state DMV, the violation was included on your motor vehicle report. Please contact your state DMV with any questions about violations that appear on your motor vehicle record.
Articles in this section
- Why is my driving license history insufficient?
- Requesting your driver abstract or motor vehicle history
- My license status was suspended, expired, canceled, disqualified, or other but has since been updated. What should I do?
- I paid my tickets and my violations are resolved. Why are you still reporting violations on my motor vehicle record?
- I've been driving for years. Why do I need to provide documentation of my driving or licensing history?