Usually a report will be suspended because Checkr, or the company you applied to, has requested information or documentation from you to proceed, and has not yet received it. The best way to see if Checkr needs any information or documentation from you would be to log into the Candidate Portal. If there is an outstanding request for information or documentation there will be an upload link in the Candidate Portal for you to use. Please note that some companies may require you to upload documentation directly with them in which case you will want to reach out to the company you applied to.
Articles in this section
- Why is my background check taking so long?
- How do I submit a document to Checkr?
- My background report is complete. What happens next?
- Why is my background check still pending?
- What does Consider mean?
- Why is my report suspended?
- I'm a candidate in California or Massachusetts, and my background check is delayed
- Why is my tenant screening report expired?