Welcome to Checkr!
This guide will walk you through the Checkr / ManagedMissions integration process.If you have any questions not covered in this guide that are specific to ManagedMissions, please email email@example.com for additional assistance.
The following items are required to initiate the ManagedMissions / Checkr integration:
- Admin access to both Checkr and ManagedMissions
Create a Checkr account
- To get started, go to Account Settings then select Background Checks.
- Next, select Connect with Checkr.
- If your company does not yet have a Checkr account, one must be created before integrating with ManagedMissions.
- To create an account for use with ManagedMissions:
- If you are already a Checkr customer, select Sign In to connect your current Checkr account to ManagedMissions.
- If you are not a current Checkr customer, fill out the needed fields, select Sign Up to create a Checkr account, and add your company information.
- Next, enter payment information - credit card or bank information. Invoices for background checks will come directly from Checkr, not from ManagedMissions. (Payment information may be edited on the Checkr dashboard after the account has been created.)
- Select Finish Sign Up which will submit the account to Checkr for review. Once the credentialing process is complete, Checkr will notify both ManagedMissions and you to begin ordering background checks through the ManagedMissions platform.
Order Background Checks
Once your ManagedMissions and Checkr accounts are connected, return to the main page, and select Team Members.
To order a background check,
- Choose a candidate from the available list or select Add Team Member to add a new candidate
- Select Request Check, then select Request Background Check
- Select a Package
- Select Close
- Once the background check has been ordered, the status of the report will be listed in the ManagedMissions candidate’s page. Select the background check to open the report in the Checkr Dashboard, and review details.
- How long does a background check take? The average turnaround time for most background checks is between 3-5 business days. However, some database screenings may be returned in minutes.
Use the Checkr Dashboard
While the ManagedMissions integration allows users to order background checks and view their status, the following features are available only within Checkr: