Welcome to Checkr!
This guide will walk you through the entire Checkr process, including how to set up your Checkr account on the Zoho platform, how to use the Checkr dashboard, and how to review background check reports.
The following items are required to initiate the Checkr / Zoho integration:
- Admin access to Checkr and Zoho
Create a Checkr Account
- To get started, from the Zoho Home Screen, select the Tools icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Next, select Set Up > Marketplace > All Extensions.
- Select Checkr from the list of options.
- Next, select Install Now, then Continue to install.
- Select the checkbox I have agreed to the Terms of Service.
- Select Continue to install Checkr.
- Choose from the options presented in the Users/Profiles screen and select Confirm.
- Select Authorize to connect your Zoho account to Checkr and Sign In or Sign Up.
- If your company does not yet have a Checkr account, one must be created before integrating with Zoho.
- To create an account for use with Zoho:
- If you are already a Checkr customer, select Sign In to connect your current Checkr account to Zoho.
- If you are not a current Checkr customer, fill out the needed fields, select Sign Up to create a Checkr account, and add your company information.
- Next, enter payment information - credit card or bank information. Invoices for background checks will come directly from Checkr, not from Zoho. (Payment information may be edited on the Checkr dashboard after the account has been created.)
- Select Finish Sign Up, which will submit the account to Checkr for review. Once the credentialing process is complete, Checkr will notify both Zoho and you to begin ordering background checks through the Zoho platform.
- After connecting your Checkr account, select Finish
Order a Background Check
- To order a background check select Candidates and select a candidate from the available list.
- Select Export to Checkr (located in the upper right-hand corner).
- Select OK.
- Choose a package from the drop-down menu and select Initiate BG and Done.
- Once the background check has been ordered, the status of the report will be listed in the Background Check Reports section.
- Select on the candidate's profile to navigate to Checkr Reports.
- Select View Report (from the menu on the left-hand side) to view the candidates background check report in the Checkr Dashboard. For more information on reports and report statuses, see How do I interpret a background report.
Use the Checkr Dashboard
While the Zoho integration provides two means to order background checks and view their status, through the integration or through the Checkr dashboard, the following features are available only from within Checkr: