Welcome to Checkr!
This guide will walk you through the entire Checkr / RockRMS integration, and outline how to use the Checkr dashboard for the background check process.
If you have any other questions that are not covered in this guide that are specific to RockRMS please join their community at https://community.rockrms.com/login?returnurl=%2Fchat for further assistance.
- Create a Checkr account
- Create a Webhook
- Connect to Checkr
- Order background checks
- Review A Background Check
- Use the Checkr Dashboard
Create a Checkr account
- Log in to RockRMS, and select My Account.
- Select the organization to connect to Checkr.
- To connect your Checkr Account. Select Create New Checkr Account or Use Existing Checkr Account. To create an account for use with RockRMS:
- If you are already a Checkr customer, select Sign In to connect your current Checkr account to RockRMS.
- If you are not a current Checkr customer, fill out the needed fields, select Sign Up to create a Checkr account, and add your company information.
- Next, enter payment information - credit card or bank information. Invoices for background checks will come directly from Checkr, not from RockRMS. (Payment information may be edited on the Checkr dashboard after the account has been created.)
- Select Finish Sign Up, which will submit the account to Checkr for review. Once the credentialing process is complete, Checkr will notify both RockRMS and you to begin ordering background checks through the RockRMS platform.
- The Organization page will update with your account status, Account ID, and Access Token.
Create a Webhook
- Create a Webhook by logging into your Checkr account, then navigate to Account Settings > Developer Settings.
- Type your Rock URL appended with /webhooks/checkr.ashx in the Webhooks URL field, select Live, then select Add.
- Select the webhook subscriptions and then select Update.
Connect to Checkr
- Go to the Checkr screen located at Admin Tools > System Settings > Checkr, and enter your Access Token from the RockRMS website in the Checkr Access Token field. Select Save.
- The Background Check Types list is automatically downloaded when you enter the access token.
- To download an updated Background Check Types list, select Update Packages.
- To view Checkr's status, select Admin Tools > System Settings > Background Check Providers.
- Set your background check provider to Checkr by selecting, Enable as Default Background Check Provider.
Order background checks
To order a background check:
- Select People > New Family
- Fill out the candidate's information
- Select Next > Finish
- Select Actions (upper right-hand corner)
- Select background check
- Choose a campus (there is an option to add a Reason)
- Select Submit
- Choose a package from the drop-down menu (there is an option to add a Note)
- Select Submit
Review A Background Check
- To review a background check, select Admin Tools > System Settings > Checkr
- The background check requests will list the report and result status. Select the report icon to review the results.
- For more information on reports and report statuses, see How do I interpret a background report.
Use the Checkr Dashboard
The following features are available only from within Checkr:
- Background check invitation links
- Full background check report results
- Adverse Action initiation and processing tools
- Checkr settings