This integration guide has all of the information you’ll need to complete the Checkr/AllianceHCM integration process. It includes instructions for creating a Checkr account, enabling the Checkr/AllianceHCM integration, ordering background check reports, and reviewing completed reports.
- Before starting
- Create a Checkr account
- Order Background Checks - for an Applicant
- Order Background Checks - for an Employee
- Review a completed report
To enable the integration you must have admin access to both Checkr and AllianceHCM to complete this process.
- To enable the integration, select on Configuration.
- Select Application Configuration at the top of the screen, then Integrations.
- Next to Checkr, select Connect.
- If you’re already a Checkr customer, select Sign In to connect your Checkr account to AllianceHCM.
- If you’re not a Checkr customer, add your company information and select Sign Up.
Create a Checkr account
To create an account for use with AllianceHCM:
- If you’re not a Checkr customer, add your company information and select Sign Up to create a Checkr account, and complete your information.
- Next, enter your payment information - credit card or bank information. Invoices for background checks will come directly from Checkr, not from AllianceHCM. (Payment information may be edited on the Checkr dashboard after the account has been created.)
- Select Finish Sign Up to submit the account to Checkr for review. Once the credentialing process is complete, Checkr will notify both AllianceHCM and you to begin ordering background checks through the AllianceHCM platform.
- Once your account has been created, if your Checkr account is enabled for segmentation, it’s possible to assign background check packages to company codes or cost center codes (Nodes).
- Select Checkr Segmentation.
- Select the AllPay Codes for Checkr and select Sync with Checkr & Save.
Order Background Checks - for an Applicant
- From the dashboard, select Onboard and then select Applicants to view the list of your candidates.
- Select a candidate to access the applicant menu.
- On the top left of the applicant menu, select Order a Background Check to run a background check report.
- On the background check dialog, select Checkr and the package that you want to run for the candidate.
- Once the background check report is ordered, an email will be sent requesting the candidate’s information for the background check report.
Order Background Checks - for an Employee
- From the dashboard, select HR and then select Background Checks.
- Search for the employee that you’d like to run a background check for and select the Add button for a new background check request.
- Within the Background Check Manager select Checkr and the package you want to run.
- Select Save the New Record to send the background check.
Review a completed report
- To view a completed report, select Background Check to view the report status and results within the applicant menu.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- How do I manage my email notification preferences?
- How do I manage account users?
- How do I interpret a background report?
- What is the Adverse Action process?