Welcome to Checkr!
This guide will walk you through the entire Checkr process, including how to set up your Checkr account on the Virtuous Volunteer (VOMO) platform and how to review background check reports.
The following items are required to initiate the Vomo / Checkr integration:
- Admin access to both Checkr and VOMO to complete this process.
Create a Checkr Account
- To initiate integration, go to Background Checks, and select Create an Account or Already have an account.
- Selecting Create an Account will open a window asking you to Sign Up or Sign In.
- If your company does not yet have a Checkr account, one must be created before integrating with VOMO.
- To create an account for use with VOMO:
- If you are already a Checkr customer, select Sign In to connect your current Checkr account to VOMO.
- If you are not a current Checkr customer, fill out the needed fields, select Sign Up to create a Checkr account, and add your company information.
- Next, enter payment information - credit card or bank information. Invoices for background checks will come directly from Checkr, not from VOMO. (Payment information may be edited on the Checkr dashboard after the account has been created.)
- Select Finish Sign Up which will submit the account to Checkr for review. Once the credentialing process is complete, Checkr will notify both VOMO and you to begin ordering background checks through the VOMO platform.
After signing into your Checkr account, select to connect your Checkr and VOMO accounts.
Order background checks
- Once your VOMO and Checkr accounts are connected, select People from the left-hand menu. Here you can add candidates by selecting Invite People in the upper right-hand corner.
- To order a background check, select the Add icon to request a background check for a candidate.
- Select Add Manual Check or Choose Package.
- Select a package and select Next.
- Next, select Initiate Check then Done.
- Once the background check has been ordered, the status of the report will be listed in the VOMO People section, located on the left-hand side. Once Complete, select the icon status to open the report in the Checkr Dashboard, and review details. For more information on reports and report statuses, see How do I interpret a background report in the Checkr Help Center.
Use the Checkr Dashboard
While the VOMO integration provides two means to order background checks and view their status, through the integration or through the Checkr dashboard, the following features are available only from within Checkr:
- Background check invitation links
- Full background check report results
- Adverse Action initiation and processing tools
- Checkr settings