Use the Adverse Actions page to search for candidates involved in the Adverse Action process. This may include candidates who are at any stage in the process, including those who have received a Pre-Adverse Action notification, those who have filed a dispute, and those who have received a Post-Adverse Action notice.
Once found, click into the Report to manage the Adverse Action process.
Search for Candidates
To search for Candidates, enter a Keyword, select a Status, or enter a time frame during which the Adverse Action was in process (from Pre-Adverse Action to cancellation or Post-Adverse Action notification). Any combination of filters may be applied for the search.
Note: All listed Reports will include the date on which the Pre-Adverse action (and Post-Adverse Action, when applicable) notifications were sent or are scheduled to be sent.
Available Status filters include:
- Pending: The Pre-Adverse Action notice has been sent on an MVR screening, and the Post-Adverse Action notice is awaiting your manual approval. Once the required waiting period has passed, the pending Post-Adverse notification may be sent by clicking Send post-notice.
- Note: This status will appear only for MVR screenings. All other screenings will list candidates awaiting Post-Adverse Action notices as Scheduled, not Pending.
- Scheduled: The Pre-Adverse Action notice has been sent manually, and the Post-Adverse Action notice is scheduled based on the required waiting period. Unless the report is disputed or the Adverse Action is cancelled, the Post-Adverse notification will be sent automatically on the scheduled date.
- Complete: The Post-Adverse Action notice has been sent, or the Adverse Action has been cancelled, completing the Adverse Action process.
- Dispute: The candidate has filed a dispute related to the Adverse Action, initiating a re-investigation by the Checkr team. If filed during the Adverse Action process, the dispute will automatically cancel any scheduled Adverse Action notification and suspend your ability to take action during the 30 day reinvestigation window.
- Canceled: The Adverse Action process was cancelled, either manually or because of a dispute. (Once a dispute is initiated, the Post Adverse Action email is canceled.)
- Undeliverable: The Pre-Adverse Action email was undeliverable. Reports with this status require your manual intervention.
- All: Returns a list of all candidates involved in the Adverse Action Process, even those for whom the process is complete.