After Checkr verifies your account, we email your designated account admin an invitation to log in to the Checkr Dashboard. After the admin logs in, they can use the Account page to add the email addresses below:
If you want multiple people in your organization to receive these notifications, use a shared email address.
- Support email: Candidates use this address to submit evidence of rehabilitation or other context during the adverse action process.
- Billing email: Checkr uses these addresses to contact you about invoices and other billing communication.
- Adverse action email: Checkr uses this address to send pre- and post-adverse action emails to candidates on your behalf. This address also receives notices when an adverse action email is undeliverable, such as if the address on file doesn't work.
- Technical contact: This address belongs to the primary person who communicates with Checkr about technical issues or updates to the Checkr API.
- Compliance contact: This address belongs to the primary person who communicates with Checkr about compliance issues or updates. Checkr also uses this address to send candidate dispute results, such as changes to a report.
The admin can also manage user permissions.