The Engage feature is a way to track the candidates you have decided to move forward with after their report is complete. When you engage the candidate, no communication will be sent to them. “Engaged” is added to the status of the report.
Articles in this section
- What does the status of the report indicate?
- What is the standard reporting period for Checkr background checks?
- Lookback periods: How far back are criminal records searched?
- Why don't I see a certain record on a background report?
- How do I receive more information regarding a criminal record?
- What does it mean to "Engage" a candidate?
- How do candidates dispute the accuracy of their report?