The Engage feature is a way to track the applicants you have decided to move forward with after their report is complete. When you engage the applicant, no communication will be sent to the applicant. “Engaged” is added to the status of the report.
Articles in this section
- What are Exceptions?
- How do I request a background check?
- The background check is taking longer than expected. Can Checkr expedite the process?
- Why is a SSN required?
- How does Checkr record matching work?
- How do I interpret the report?
- How do I receive more information regarding a criminal record?
- What does it mean to "Engage" a candidate?
- Why can’t I request a Motor Vehicle Record from Pennsylvania?