The Engage feature is a way to track the applicants you have decided to move forward with after their report is complete. When you engage the applicant, no communication will be sent to the applicant. “Engaged” is added to the status of the report.
Articles in this section
- How do I interpret a background report?
- Why don't I see a certain record on a background report?
- Lookback periods: How far back are criminal records searched?
- What is the standard reporting period for Checkr background checks?
- How do I receive more information regarding a criminal record?
- What does it mean to "Engage" a candidate?