With subscriptions, you can order recurring reports on a candidate. You can create subscriptions only for candidates in the United States.
To use subscriptions, you must first obtain evergreen consent from the candidate. This one-time consent informs the candidate that you'll order ongoing background checks. Many organizations include this information in their initial authorization form. Other organizations use a new disclosure each time. Check with your counsel for state-by-state guidance.
After you obtain evergreen consent, use the steps below:
- Open the Candidates page of the Checkr Dashboard.
- Select Subscriptions below Candidate information.
- Select the checkbox to certify that you received evergreen consent from the candidate, and then select Add subscription.
- Use the menu to select a package.
- Enter the monthly interval for the subscription. To order a package annually, enter 12.
- Enter a date for the subscription's first occurrence. The first occurrence is the start date for the first subscription-generated report. The Next occurrence field automatically populates with your monthly interval.
- Check your work, and select Save. To add more subscriptions, select Add more subscriptions and complete the information for each new row.
After you enable subscriptions, you can track candidates with active subscriptions from the Candidates page in the dashboard. From the Search section, show the advanced filters and select Subscription as the monitor type.
From the dashboard, you must manage subscriptions individually. You can't mass subscribe or unsubscribe candidates from a subscription using the dashboard, but you can using the Checkr API.