Many recruiters and HR professionals want to receive updates on their candidates as they progress through the background check process. Checkr can provide email updates to you on candidates as they progress, letting you keep the candidate workflow efficient and follow up with candidates who may be in statuses like Consider, Suspended, or Expired.
To set up these email updates, go to the Account settings section, then scroll down to the Notifications section.
You can receive the following notifications:
- All report updates: Receive an email for any changes to the report status.
- Report created: Receive an email when a new background report is created.
- Report clear: Receive an email when a report completes with a Clear status.
- Report consider: Receive an email when a report completes with a Consider status, indicating that the report has something for you to review.
- Report suspended: Receive an email when a report is suspended, meaning that Checkr contacted the candidate to provide additional information, but the candidate hasn't responded yet.
- Report canceled: Receive an email when a report is canceled, meaning all screenings in the report were canceled.
- Report disputed: Receive an email when a report is disputed, meaning a candidate has contacted Checkr to contest the report's accuracy. Checkr initiates a re-investigation for these candidates. At least 1 user must be subscribed at all times to receive these notices.
- All candidate updates: Receive an email when a candidate invitation is sent or expires.
- Candidate invitation expired: Receive an email when an invitation has expired because the candidate didn't complete the process within 7 days or the customer-specified period.
- Candidate invitation sent: Receive an email every time an invitation is sent to a candidate.
- All Candidate Stories: Receive an email every time a candidate story is submitted.
- Candidate stories submitted pre/post AA: Receive an email if a candidate story is submitted before an Adverse Action is initiated or after the Pre-Adverse Action notice has been sent.
Customers with the Assess feature have the additional options below:
- All report assessment updates: Receive an email for all changes to any report assessment.
- Report assessment Eligible: Receive an email when a report assessment changes to Eligible.
- Report assessment Review: Receive an email when a report assessment changes to Review.
- Report assessment Escalated: Receive an email when a report assessment changes to Escalated.
- Report assessments (daily digest): Receive a daily email itemizing all changes to report assessments.
Click Update my Account to save your preferences.