Many recruiters and HR professionals want to receive updates on their candidates as they progress through the background check process. Checkr can provide email updates to you on candidates as they progress, letting you keep the candidate workflow efficient and follow up with candidates who may be in statuses like Consider, Suspended, or Expired.
You can receive the following notifications:
- Report created: Receive an email every time a new background report is created. This will typically generate a large volume of email.
- Report clear: Receive an email when a background report returns in a Clear status.
- Report consider: Receive an email when a background report returns in a Consider status, indicating that there is something on the report for you to review.
- Report suspended: Receive an email when a background report is Suspended, meaning that Checkr contacted the candidate to provide additional information, but the candidate has not responded.
- Report disputed: Receive an email when a background report is Disputed, meaning a candidate has contacted Checkr to contest the accuracy of a report. Checkr will initiate a re-investigation for these candidates.
- Candidate invitation expired: Receive an email when an invitation that you previously sent has expired. This means that the candidate has not completed the invitation within 7 days.
- Candidate invitation sent: Receive an email every time an invitation is sent to a candidate. This will typically generate a large volume of email.
- Canada - report created, report clear, and report consider: Background checks run in Canada have separate email notification preferences for reports in these three statuses.
Click Update to save your preferences.