This article will help you:
- Set up payment for auto-billing through ACH direct deposit or credit card
- Verify your ACH direct deposits
All admins have access to billing information and can change or remove the existing payment credentials. For other common questions about billing, see our Billing and Invoices FAQ.
Set up payment
- Go to Account Settings > Payment in the Checkr Dashboard.
- Enter either your bank account or credit card Information.
- Click Save Bank Account or Save Credit Card, depending on what you entered.
Note: If your monthly invoice is less than $2,500, then you must set up auto pay rather than paying by Check.
Next, if you’re paying by ACH direct deposit, you’ll need to verify your bank account.
- 24-48 hours after entering your bank account information, Stripe (our payment processor) will make two micro transactions that will appear on your bank statement.
- Go back to Account Settings > Payment and click Verify.
- Enter the two amounts, then click Verify.
This process verifies that you are the account owner. Payment information can be updated at any time by an Admin on your Checkr account.
After you've set up payments, you can view invoices by going to Account Settings > Invoices as an admin. Please contact email@example.com if you see any discrepancies on your invoice.