Click the topics below to explore frequently asked questions related to delivery and rideshare drivers.
- How do I check the status of my background check?
- What does the status of my report mean?
- My background report is complete. What happens next?
What do "Clear" and "Consider" mean?
- Why is my background check taking so long?
- Why is my report suspended?
- Why is my background check still pending?
- Can Checkr expedite my background check?
- My reports were run by two different companies on the same day - why did they come back with two different statuses?
- How do I submit a document to Checkr?
- How do I update my driver's license?
- My license status was suspended, expired, canceled, disqualified, or other but has since been updated. What should I do?
- I paid my tickets and my violations are resolved. Why are the violations still being reported on my Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)?
- How do I request my driver abstract or motor vehicle history?
- Why are you reporting an accident on my report, that I was not at fault in?