On the Analytics page of the Checkr Dashboard, you can filter charts and download chart data. You can also learn which charts are available.
This article has the sections below:
For charts to be accurate, your team must consistently select the Engage button to finalize a candidate's status.
Each tab of the Analytics page provides filters you can use to customize your charts. Filters affect only the current tab and don't save between sessions.
Available filters vary by chart and can include the ones below:
- Date range: The date range to show data from
- Package: The package to show data from
- Candidate work location: The candidate’s work location
- Node name: The name of the node to show data from (Node name is available only for accounts with a hierarchy and at least 1 node.)
- Node ID: The node to show data from (Node ID is available only for accounts with a hierarchy and at least 1 node.)
- Country: The location where the candidate is applying to work
Use the steps below to customize with filters:
- Select Filters.
- In the window that opens, define your filters with options such as "is equal to," "is blank," "contains," or "doesn’t end with." You can use multiple filters at once.
- Select Run.
Download chart data
Download chart data from the Analytics page using the steps below:
- At the top right of the section, select the icon with the three vertical dots and then select Download Data.
- In the window that opens, select the download options:
- File format: Select the file format for your download. Options include TXT (tab-separated values), Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, and PNG.
- With visualization options applied: Download the value or chart as it appears in the Analytics page.
- As displayed in the data table: Download the raw spreadsheet data generating the visualization.
- Formatted: Round large numbers, and include special characters such as %.
- Unformatted: Apply no special formatting to the raw data.
- Results in table: Download only the results from the selected table, limited to 500 rows.
- All results: Download all results.
- Custom: Set the number of rows to download.