To complete a German Criminal background check, the candidate must fill out the application form and follow the instructions below to obtain a German criminal record certificate (polizeliches Führungszeugnis).
- Complete, sign, and have the attached form notarized.
- The information the candidate must fill in (e.g., your personal details) can be typed or handwritten, but the candidate’s signature MUST BE HAND-SIGNED.
- The candidate must fill in their current home address in the box on the top right-hand corner of the form.
- The candidate must fill in their personal details.
- Have the form notarized in the box toward the bottom of the form.
Once the above steps have been completed, the next steps are:
- Upload a photo or scan of the form to Checkr, and
- Mail the HAND-SIGNED original form to the following address:
Attn to: International Team, SJV & Associates, Inc.
1701 Barrett Lakes Boulevard, Suite 380
Kennesaw, GA 30144