International MVR reports are currently available to candidates with a Canadian work location and a Canadian driver’s license.
An international MVR report includes the information below:
- Information from the physical driver's license
- License class or classes
- License suspensions
- License validity
- The driver's legal eligibility to drive
International MVR with history reports are available to candidates with a Canadian work location and a Canadian driver’s license.
An international MVR report with history expands on international MVR reports to include the driver history information below:
If your international background check includes an international MVR or international MVR with history report, you'll upload a photo of your driver's license. Use the guidelines below:
- The identification must be valid and unexpired.
- The image must show both your photo and your signature.
- The image must be clear and easy to read.
- The image must include all four edges of the card or page.
Unless Checkr requires you to provide additional documents, turnaround time is real-time, within seconds.
- Alberta: Not applicable
- British Columbia: 10 business days
- Manitoba: 15 business days
- New Brunswick: 2 business days
- Newfoundland and Labrador: 5 business days
- Nova Scotia: Not applicable
- Northwest Territories: 10 business days
- Nunavut: 10 business days
- Ontario: 1 business day
- Prince Edward Island: 3 business days
- Quebec: 45-60 business days
- Saskatchewan: 2 business days
- Yukon: 5 business days