This article will help you understand the following:
- What is International Global Watchlist?
- How do I complete International Global Watchlist?
- How long does International Global Watchlist take to complete?
What is International Global Watchlist?
International Global Watchlist conducts a comprehensive search of multiple National and International government watchlists. This includes, for example, FBI Most Wanted Lists, Interpol's Most Wanted Lists, Office of Foreign Asset Control Sanction Lists, Denied person Lists, Department of State Sanction Lists, and Specially Designated Nationals Lists.
How do I complete International Global Watchlist?
If your international background check includes an International Global Watchlist, you may be prompted to provide additional information.
When uploading your identification, please consider the following:
- Identification must be valid and unexpired
- The uploaded image must include both your photo and your signature
- The uploaded image must be easily readable and cannot be blurry.
- All four edges of the card or page must be displayed
- When uploading a National ID and driver’s license, images of the front and back are required
- When uploading a Passport, images of the photo page and the signature page are required
How long does International Global Watchlist take to complete?
The average turnaround time is ~2 business days.